No Bake Green Tea Leaf Piles
- 2 cups cornflakes, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1 cup butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter, ¼ tsp. to ½ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- Mix flakes & coconut in a bowl and set aside
- In a small bowl, melt peanut butter & butterscotch chips in microwave (30 seconds at a time.)
- Add Edible Green® green tea powder and stir well.
- Pour over flakes and coconut and gently mix to coat flakes with butter mixture. (Be careful not to break up the flakes.)
- Scoop into muffin cups using a table spoon. Chill 10 minutes in fridge till set.
- Decorate with pumpkin candies if you wish.
Green Tea Deviled Eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled 3-5 Tbsp. Vegenaise®, ½ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder, ½ tsp. creamy horse radish, ¼ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. white vinegar, 1 re-closable sandwich bag
- Cut peeled boiled eggs lengthwise in half and remove egg yolks. Arrange egg whites on a plate.
- Mash egg yolks in a bowl with fork.
- Add Vegenaise®*, Edible Green® green tea powder, horse radish, salt, & white vinegar, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Put yolk mixture in a sandwich bag.
- Cut a corner of the bag and stuff the egg white halves with yolk mixture.
- *It’s important to use Vegenaise®, not regular Mayonaise, for the best result!
Green Tea Trail Mix
- 2 cups Cheerios®, 1/3 c grapeseed oil, ¼ tsp. Edible Green® Edible Green® Salt* (*Combine ½ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder & ½ tsp. salt), Nuts & seeds, your favorite cereals
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread Cheerios® over an ungreased baking pan.
- Stir ¼ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder in grapeseed oil.
- Drizzle oil mixture over Cheerios®. Stir gently to coat.
- Shake or sprinkle Edible Green® salt (made with Edible Green® green tea powder) evenly over Cheerios.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and mix with seeds, toasted nuts and/or your favorite cereals. (We added toasted walnuts, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon flavored wholegrain cereal.)