Green Tea Salt R Green Tea Salt “Umami (ooh-mah-me)” Rub
Reduce carcinogens in cooked meats while pumping up the flavor!
- Mix 3 parts Edible Green® green tea powder or Matcha, 1-2 parts sea salt, 1 part black pepper, and 3 parts garlic powder or lemon peel powder (optional).
- Rub on meat evenly before cooking or grilling.
- When you BBQ, the high heat creates carcinogens in the meat*. Green Tea antioxidants reduce these carcinogens up to 75%**.
- Use this green tea rub when you prepare your BBQ meats. It also boosts up the flavor because green tea is one of the Umami rich foods.
Green Tea Vinaigrette
- Mix ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil, 1 tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder or Matcha, juice from 1 lime in a small bottle.
- Put cover on the bottle and shake well.
- Tastes great with no salt!
Matcha Coconut Spread
- Soften butter. Mix 1/4 tsp. MATCHA or Edible Green Sencha powder and 1 tsp. coconut shreds per 1 Tbsp. butter to make butter mixture.
- You can enjoy the spread just as is, or chill the mixture in candy molds–they will make cute individual serving size butter–if you wish.
- This spread tastes great on Hawaiian sweet bread as shown in the above picture. Also, it can be used to make bread like ‘garlic bread’.
- Cut French bread lengthwise.
- Mix tea powder and butter. (Do not mix coconut yet because coconut gets burnt easily.)
- Spread the mix over on the cut side of French bread.
- Bake 7 min. in 375 dgrees F oven.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes (unsweetened or sweetened) and bake up to 1 more min.