White Chocolate Drink
- Put your favorite white chocolate drink powder in a cup according to the product instruction.
- Add 2 to 3 tsp. MATCHA powder to the powder in a cup. Mix powder well with spoon.
- Add hot water stir well. Use warm milk instead of hot water, if you wish. Add 1/4 tsp. to 1/2 tsp. extract, such as coconut or peppermint, and/or a piece of candied ginger.
- NOTE: To make a jar of “matcha chocolate drink powder”, we mixed a whole can of Safeway brand “White Chocolate Drink Powder” with 9 Tbsp. matcha powder.
- 3 Tbsp. mixture makes a cup of matcha chocolate drink by adding 6 to 8 oz hot water or milk.
Iced Green Thai Tea
- Put 1/2 tsp. Matcha or Edible Green powder
- Add 4 oz hot water and mix well.
- Add sweetener, if you wish. Simple syrup is recommended for the classic Thai Tea flavor, but you may want to choose your favorite healthier in a heat proof cup. options, such as Agave.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the 4 oz tea over the ice.
- Add coconut milk,* and enjoy!
- *Shake the can or stir coconut milk well before you add it to the tea since cream and liquid tend to get separated in the can.
Crisp Iced Green Tea
- Put 1 tsp. Gyokuro or Fukamushi Sencha tea leaves per 8 oz water in infuser basket.
- Add pure water (room temperature is fine) over the infuser basket. Shake the basket a bit so tea leaves get ‘coated’ with water.
- Let it steep for a few hours in fridge.
- Check the strength of the tea–if it’s steeped strong enough, take the infuser basket out to avoid bitterness.
- Pour over ice, and enjoy! Add a slice of lemon, pear, white grapes, etc. if you wish!
Get Well Grog
- Lemony Green 1-2 oz lemon juice (one small lemon makes about 1 oz juice), 1/2 to 1 Tbs. unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Braggs), 1-3 tsp. sweetener (honey is recommended but for some reason sugar works better. Agave is a great one too), 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. Edible Green powder (or MATCHA), 10 to 12 oz of good hot water
- Add the following ingredients to your cup: 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. Edible Green® powder or MATCHA 1 slice of fresh ginger (or 1/8 tsp. of powdered ginger), 1 slice of lemon, 1 slice of orange, 1 slice of apple, 1/8 tsp. or few shakes of apple pie or pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 tsp. favorite honey, 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- Pour 8 oz hot water over the above ingredients.
Green Tea Smoothie
- The best green tea smoothie recipe was created with Edible Green® green tea powder and is served at a neat cafe in Wallowa County, Oregon, which is a very popular destination for summer retreats and winter sports.
- Try this delicious, cafe style green tea smoothie with Edible Green® green tea powder at home!
- Recipe courtesy of Heidi Wilson at Blonde Strawberry in Wallowa, Oregon. Thank you and Bon Appetit, Heidi!
- To make 16 oz smoothie, you will need: 2 scoops Edible Green® green tea powder, 5 oz water, 4 Tablespoons vanilla creme powder, 1oz flavor syrup– coconut, peach, mint, or grape (optional), 16 oz crushed ice whipped cream on top (optional)
- Just blend in a food processor and top off with whipped cream if you wish.
- Kick back and enjoy!
- With Jan’s hand from Cafe Moro in Pullman, WA, Green Tea turns out to be such a festive summer drink. Salud!
- Premix: 12 oz Limeade and 6 oz Vanilla syrup.
- Blend 1+1/2 cup from the above mixture with 1/2 cup ice.
- Mix in 1 scoop Edible Green.
- This makes 12 oz Lime Zillah. ENJOY!
Iced Matcha Espresso
- Mix 1 – 2 tsp. MATCHA powder with 2 Tbsp. warm water to a shaker. Add 1/4 C crushed ice and shake well.
- Pour into a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime, if you like.
Matcha with Frozen Fruits
- Cut your favorite fruits in cube and freeze them.
- Our favorites are Mango, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberries, Raspberries, Kiwifruit, and Watermelon.
- Mix 1/4 – 1 tsp. MATCHA green tea powder with 1 Tbsp. warm water.
- Add a few pieces of frozen fruits of your choice to the glass.
- Fill the glass with water or club soda. Makes 1 serving.