- 1/4 c (or 3 Tbsp.) Matcha powder, Edible Green® powder, or UJI Matcha powder–we recommend UJI Matcha for the best taste!
- 2 c Heavy Cream
- 1 can (14 oz) Condensed Milk
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whip it on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Cover tightly and freeze until ready to serve, about 8 hours.
- If it’s too hard to scoop, run ice cream scooper under some warm water before each scoop. If the container is microwavable, you can microwave ice cream for 5 seconds to soften it up a little.
Note 1: To make “Matcha Mint Ice Cream”, just substitute matcha in the recipe with “Matcha Mint powder”.
Note 2: This recipe also makes a wonderful Chai Ice Cream! Use Edible Chai™ powder, instead of Matcha in the recipe. Edible Chai™ is made with organic rooibos tea, and caffeine free and gluten free.
YouTube Instructions: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueUzotm7njc