Matcha recipes for tasty cocktails
- In a glass, add 1/16 tsp. grated ginger, ¼ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder, and 2 leaves of mint (pound or chopped) or 1/4 cup Mojito cocktail mix.
- Add your favorite Rum (optional).
- Add ice to the glass, and fill the glass with ginger ale. Splash with lime juice (optional). Stir well and enjoy!
Grape Ginger Cocktail
- ¼ C rum, ½ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder, ½ tsp. grated ginger, ice cubes, 2 C White Grape Juice
- Mix rum, Edible Green® green tea powder, ginger in a pitcher.
- Add ice cubes and white grape juice, and stir well.
- Makes 2 cups.
Green Tea White Cranberry Cocktail
- In a glass, mix 1/4 C crushed ice, ¼ tsp. Edible Green® powder, 1/8 C Cointreau (Orange liquer), and 1/8 C your favorite white rum/gin/vodka.
- Add 3/4 C white cranberry juice and stir well. Makes 8 oz.
Matcha Cream Cocktail with Bailey’s
- Mix 1/2 tsp. MATCHA powder well with 1 Tbsp. warm water. Add 1/4 C to 1/2 C cold water to your taste.
- Add ice to the glass and pour Bailey’s to fill the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, if you like. Makes 1 serving.
Matcha Sake Summer Cocktail
- Mix 2 tsp. MATCHA powder well with 2 C Sake (Japanese rice wine). Use our bamboo whisk to make this job easier!
- Add ice to a pitcher, and pour the Sake mixture over the ice.
- Add 2 C Club Soda to the pitcher.
- Add a couple of slices of cucumber. Makes 4 cups.
- Mix well 1 tsp. SEI MEE TEA’s “MATCHA Mint” powder in 2 oz bourbon till smooth.
- Add 1 oz simple syrup or 2 oz Agave to bourbon mixture.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Pour bourbon mixture over ice. Stir well and garnish with mint sprig. (Optional)
- This recipe makes 1 drink.
Matcha Mint Julep Slushie
- Put 2 cup ice cubes or crushed ice in a blender container.
- Add bourbon mixture from step 2 shown above to blender container.
- Blend on high speed till smooth.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!