Matcha recipes for tasty cocktails
Download Cocktails Recipe – PDF (This PDF file doesn’t include the new additions… Thanks!)
Grapefruit Margarita with Matcha and Spicy Chili Lime Rim
Rim: mix equal parts chili powder, salt, and matcha. Wet the rim of your glass with lime juice, then dip the rim in mixture.
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup*
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1 slice Ginger
- 1 slice Jalepeno pepper (or more if you like it spicy!)
- 1/4 tsp Matcha
- 1/4 c Lime juice
- 1/4 c Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Grapefruit juice
Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice, and strain into your rimmed glass. Garnish with lime slice.
- 1/16 tsp. grated Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder
- 2 leaves Mint or 1/4 c Mojito cocktail mix
- Rum, Optional
- Ginger Ale
- Lime Juice, Optional
- In a glass, add grated ginger, Edible Green® green tea powder, and mint (pound or chopped) or Mojito cocktail mix.
- Add your favorite Rum, optional
- Add ice to the glass, and fill the glass with ginger ale. Splash with lime juice, optional. Stir well and enjoy!
Grape Ginger Cocktail
- ¼ c Rum,
- ½ tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder,
- ½ tsp. grated Ginger,
- Ice cubes,
- 2 c White Grape Juice
- Mix rum, Edible Green® green tea powder, ginger in a pitcher.
- Add ice cubes and white grape juice, and stir well.
- Makes 2 cups.
Green Tea White Cranberry Cocktail
- 1/4 c crushed Ice
- ¼ tsp. Edible Green® powder
- 1/8 c Cointreau (Orange liquer)
- 1/8 c your favorite White Rum/Gin/Vodka.
- 3/4 c White Cranberry juice
- In a glass, mix crushed ice, Edible Green® powder, Cointreau (Orange liquer), and your favorite white rum/gin/vodka.
- Add white cranberry juice and stir well. Makes 8 oz.
Matcha Cream Cocktail with Bailey’s
- 1/2 tsp. MATCHA powder
- 1 Tbsp. warm Water
- 1/4-1/2 c cold Water
- Sprig of Mint
- Mix MATCHA powder well with warm water. Add 1/4 to 1/2 c cold water to your taste.
- Add ice to the glass and pour Bailey’s to fill the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, if you like. Makes 1 serving.
Matcha Sake Summer Cocktail
- 2 tsp. MATCHA powder
- 2 c Sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 2 c Club Soda
- Mix MATCHA powder well with Sake (Japanese rice wine). Use our bamboo whisk to make this job easier!
- Add ice to a pitcher, and pour the Sake mixture over the ice.
- Add Club Soda to the pitcher.
- Add a couple of slices of cucumber. Makes 4 cups.
- 1 tsp. SEI MEE TEA’s “MATCHA Mint” powder
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Simple syrup or 2 oz Agave
- Mint Sprigs
- Mix well SEI MEE TEA’s “MATCHA Mint” powder in bourbon until smooth.
- Add Simple syrup* or Agave to bourbon mixture.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Pour bourbon mixture over ice. Stir well and garnish with mint sprig. (Optional)
- This recipe makes 1 drink.
Matcha Mint Julep Slushie
- Put 2 c ice cubes or crushed ice in a blender container.
- Add bourbon mixture through step 2 of Mint Julep recipe shown above to blender container.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
*Simple Syrup—mix 1c sugar in 1c warm water until sugar dissolves completely.