Green Tea Powder Benefits – more Catechins & EGCG!
Drink SEI MEE TEA’s organic green tea powder for the best green tea benefits:
1. More Catechins and EGCG
The amazing green tea health benefits are mainly caused by the strongest antioxidants, Catechins, or EGCG. When you brew tea leaves and throw them away, the majority of the health benefits are wasted:
- How many Catechins are in the tea?
|Black, dry leaves||3605.63||603.28||5918.94||371.27|
|Green, dry leaves||12515.98||6.79||131.91||515.70|
|Black ready to drink||2.06||0.17||25.49||2.27|
|Green ready to drink||11.86||0.04||0||1.56|
“Total flavonoid subclasses for teas (USDA Flavonoid Composition of Tea: Comparison of Black and Green Teas)” Units: mg/100grams. Emphasis by Sei Mee Tea LLC.
- Healthful components in brewed tea vs. green tea powder:
- Appearance of each type of green tea:
|Sencha (brewed)||Sencha Powder||Matcha|
2. No chemicals, no preservatives, and no lead
Sei Mee Tea uses organically grown ingredients whenever possible. Our products are all preservative free and non GMO. All the green tea products were tested for heavy metals, Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury, and none of them were detected in our tea. Edible Green® regular, Genmaicha, Hojicha powder, and MATCHA are USDA certified organic. Although Edible Green® Decaffeinated is not certified organic, it is decaffeinated by patented “natural water method” with no chemicals.
3. Easy to make a perfect cup of tea or latte
With no steeping time, Sei Mee Tea’s green tea powder makes perfectly smooth, rich green tea everytime. Just mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. in 6 to 8 oz of water, hot or cold. In order to make a delicious latte, simply mix the powder with one teaspoonful warm water and add 6 to 8 oz milk of any kind, hot or cold. Use our flavored matcha or flavored sencha powder to make a flavored latte.
4. Not bitter – smooth and rich
Rich and soothing with smooth after flavor. Enjoy wholesome green tea health benefits naturally without bitterness.
5. SEI MEE TEA’s Green Tea Powder Products:
- Organic Uji MatchaThe highest grade ceremonial Matcha. Beautiful intense, bright jade green matcha. Experience smooth, deep Umami flavor, and serene elegance filled with vibrant freshness.
- Organic MatchaOur Organic Matcha is grown in Japan. Enjoy the smooth and creamy flavor--the best flavor for the products available on market for the same price range. One 100g pouch makes about 100 8 oz servings. Feel good and stay focused with this affordable ceremonial grade matcha. Great for Matcha Latte.
- Organic Sencha Green Tea PowderSencha green tea powder provides the highest amount Catechins and EGCG among green teas. Mix 1/4 tsp. with 6 to 8 oz water, hot or cold. Edible Green® is our trademark for organic sencha green tea powder. Higher in Catechins and EGCG than Matcha. Less Caffeine than Matcha. Edible Green® tea is the original sencha green tea powder and it has been used by many medical professionals since 2004.
- Organic Genmaicha Tea PowderEdible Green® Genmaicha: Genmaicha is prononced g-en-my-cha. It is made with organic Sencha and toasted organic brown rice. Nutty, popcorn-like flavor with Sencha antioxidants. The same simple preparation: just mix 1/2 tsp. with 8 oz water, hot or cold. Provides the same amount of Catchins and EGCG as Edible Green® regular. Great to pair with Asian meals, such as Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese meals.
- Sencha Green Tea Powder DecafEdible Green® Genmaicha: Genmaicha is prononced g-en-my-cha. It is made with organic Sencha and toasted organic brown rice. Nutty, popcorn-like flavor with Sencha antioxidants. The same simple preparation: just mix 1/2 tsp. with 8 oz water, hot or cold. Provides the same amount of Catchins and EGCG as Edible Green® regular. Great to pair with Asian meals, such as Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese meals.